PIXresizer is a free software application from the Converters & Optimizers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-02-23. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
PIXresizer is a photo resizing program to easily create web and email friendly versions of your images with reduced file sizes. The reduced files are saved in a different folder, so your original images are not altered at all. PIXresizer offers several different resizing methods to choose from and can automatically recognize image sizes to calculate the best fit. In addition, it can convert between image formats (JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG and TIFF), rotate images, convert to grayscale and resize multiple images in batch mode. A great companion for webmasters and digital photographers.
- simple four-step workflow
- easy 'Apply recommended' option to make it even more user friendly
- works with single files as well as with multiple files all at once
- option to convert between graphics formats (.bmp, .gif, .jpg, .png, and .tif)
- can be used to create thumbnails (takes one move on a slider)
- smart ratio calculation (image proportions can be overruled by the user)
- EXIF support, JPEG compression, TIFF compression, DPI settings
- Runs on Windows 98/ME/NT4/2k/2k3/2k8/XP/Vista/7/8
PIXresizer (version 2.0.6) has a file size of 2.92 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 107 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.